Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
As good as the wheel came out I think I'm gonna try to freshen up the paint on the swing arm... probably gonna be a bitch to do, but I also don't wanna put a clean wheel with shiny new sprockets and a gold chain on a nasty shitty looking abused 2002 swing arm. :lol:

Will update on that later.

Also gonna try to polish all the nuts and bolts for the caliper, sprocket, and brake rotor.

R13

The other asshole
Decided against it :rolf:

If I keep the bike long enough I'll just strip it all the way down and paint frame and swingarm.

I am thinking about very temporarily using the wheel paint on the fairings... it'll look like complete ass, but it'll look better than the white with all the runs and scratches :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Clip on/slip in was way more bent than I thought....

I don't normally wish physical harm to anyone, but the last owner of my bike should be castrated with rusty garden shears.

94RS

No fucks given.
It was bent right where it comes out of the triple clamp, so it looked/felt straight from the seat...

R13

The other asshole
I've been on so many dropped dirt bikes with bent bars it's one of the first things I notice regardless :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I thought you were gonna start it :rolf:

I just clean my tires and wax my cars like once a year... not exactly qualified to start a detailing thread. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You did say you were gathering post material... To me, that sounds like you're getting shit to start it :rolf: