i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSophie

YAY! another fellow bodykit owner! RICER KITS FTW!
no im totally kidding, i agree with everyone it looks like shit. haha. buy a shell and swap the motor,trans,interior... it will be WAY less time and money.
can i call you brian earl spillner? haha

Peeples

IMO:

~Keep the side skirts
~New bumper's : Tail : Front
~New doors
~New paint

Other than that you got amazing rims and work to be done :D

stevoqb916

I got is so cheap because my co worker cant smog it because it has the b20 motor in it and i have a guy to smog for me the engine only has 65,007 miles on it

Rich-PMS

Is it just me, or does it have tail light conversion....

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i would buy a shell and put all the mechanical parts from this car into it. that will be much cheaper/easier/less time consuming

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Is it just me, or does it have tail light conversion....
I think they are from a Prelude. Which I have always liked more than the Integra lights, but I'm just not sure if they belong on a Teg.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i agree with the peoples, bring it back to stock. the thing with the fast and furious cars is that they dump 50k+ into a civic. unless you got that much money, dont bother. keep checking craigslist for part outs. i wanted a body kit on my car but i really started to appreciate this car stock. dont get me wrong, some kits are cool, but most are not

stevoqb916

I honestly think integras look like shit and i cant stand a stock car. I like my rides personalized. The stock tail lights are ugly, the stock front bumpers are like really far out in the middle then the bottom part is all sucked in like it hit something. Stock rims are garbage i hate all wings we dont need them we dont go nearly fast enough. The stock rear bumpers look like there sucked up way to much, and the inside of the car was designed so stupid like the fucking cup holders are you kidding me. The only reason why i own a integra is because my every day commuter broke done and i didnt feel like buying a new motor to fix it. So everyone sorry but get off my back i bought this car how it is and when im done with it it will fit me perfectly. Little irritated right now and the shit i get about this car isnt helping!!!

JohnCarter

Just wear a mask when you drive it so no one will recognize you. The money you'll save will buy a nice mask.

Prozon

Kris
Stevoqb916 don't worry man, there are still a few guys on here that are with you. After my engine is back in and the turbo is on, i'll go buy a body kit. I don't know why everyone wants their cars to be exactly the same as every other teg. lol. Body kit and custom paint job are on my to-do list.

It needs some work but it won't be a bad car. You'll come to love it. Not really a fan of those fenders but oh well.
Get to fixin' it up. Don't listen to all that crap about replacing stuff and going stock. If it's not personal it's not mine. I don't own a single vehicle that is stock.

JDMb20DC2

IMO, you should have been paid $1k to drive that away instead of you paying him.

Go back OEM slamm it on some wheels and do motor mods

Status
Not open for further replies.