14 inch LS mesh?

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
My friend has 14 inch LS mesh, I was just wondering if what year do they came in on integra's? or is there really 14 inch LS mesh or is it just a replica? because I know LS mesh only came in 15 inch CMIIW...

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
i have snowflakes on mine right now, but my rims came in yesterdayyy :)

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
are they real?

mine are 15"
not sure yet if they're real but I'm sure they look like LS mesh but 14 inch.. my friend painted it white but he said that it was silver alloy before... I'm going to take a picture of it and post it in here..

are snowflakes 14's? they have a slight resemblance
aren't snowflakes/sunflower is also 15 inch?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know what you talking about now. certain model EK civics came with those 14" GS meshies. im not sure if they came in the states but over here in canada i see them often. im not exactly sure what model of civic they came off of either but they do exist.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
They didn't come on Integra's they came on EK hatch's from what i know, it was some sort of special edition Civic hatch, i see them every now and then and they always have a mid wing too.

insane_one

insane user
^^ yea ppl call them LS mesh wheels because they come off of a LS civic. which is a special EK.
LS mesh comes off of LS integras. the "webs" mirriorimg i believe are an OPTIONAL wheel.

**edit** then again ^^ ur from Canda. cars might be different.

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
They didn't come on Integra's they came on EK hatch's from what i know, it was some sort of special edition Civic hatch, i see them every now and then and they always have a mid wing too.
oh i see.. that's why I see a lot of EK hatch here with those wheels, I didn't notice it was only 14inch until I saw them on my friends.. and your right, they all have mid wing...

^^ yea ppl call them LS mesh wheels because they come off of a LS civic. which is a special EK.
LS mesh comes off of LS integras. the "webs" mirriorimg i believe are an OPTIONAL wheel.

**edit** then again ^^ ur from Canda. cars might be different.
I see those webs here on a 3rd gen. DB.. yeah everything here in Canada is different, that's why it's so confusing sometimes...