Rim size help

White_Rabbit

I'm looking at ordering my wheels. I want to make sure I can make them fit. Its going to take 3 months for them to ship out so I need to get them the sizes. Its a 2001 Integra on JIC full bodied coilover. I have skunk 2 adjustable camber kit for front and rear. Blox LCA's. The size i'm thinking is a 16x8 0mm offset.

My question is with rolled/pulled fenders do you think I can fit those under ok? I don't mind running a little negative camber but I don't want to have to run a stupid amount. Like I said a little bit is fine. Do you think I would be better off with a 16x7 +10mm offset? If you suggest something else let me know please. I want it to set nice and flush with a sick offset. Thanks for the help. Been searching around honda-tech but the wheel section sucks.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
O offset is gonna require some serious pulling on those fenders also some good stretch on the tires to make it work, and negative camber, some +15 offset wheels will do the trick if you dont want to do all thats although youre still gonna need to have the fenders rolled and tires stretched, but if you do it right is gonna have a fucking dope stance

White_Rabbit

1950 without tires I want the stance I'm shooting for, lol. So you think I can keep a sick offset/stance running a 16x7 +15mm offset? That way I don't have to stretch the tires a ton to make it look retarded. If needed I can run some spacers to help flush it out and clear everything. A +15mm should still give me a nice lip.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Go at least with a 8 wide rims, a 7 wide is not gonna look good with that tire size, + 15 will be flush with the fender no spacers needed, just need some rolled and slightly pulled fenders and some tire stretch+ neg camber

BTW what wheels are you thinking off

White_Rabbit

Hmmm, what size tire you think I'll need to stretch on there? I know an 8" rim recommends a 215...which is too wide for a DC. So I'd have to stretch a 205 on there right? Which wouldn't be too bad at all. As far as negative camber I'm worried about having to run too much. Thanks for the help.

Looking at JLine SDMRL2 wheels. They are red chrome with polished lip. They're gonna be custom one off. They dont just come off the shelf which is why they cost 2 grand and take 3 months to get, lol. I don't get home from Iraq for another 2 months anyways.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Hmmm, what size tire you think I'll need to stretch on there? I know an 8" rim recommends a 215...which is too wide for a DC. So I'd have to stretch a 205 on there right? Which wouldn't be too bad at all. As far as negative camber I'm worried about having to run too much. Thanks for the help.

Looking at JLine SDMRL2 wheels. They are red chrome with polished lip. They're gonna be custom one off. They dont just come off the shelf which is why they cost 2 grand and take 3 months to get, lol. I don't get home from Iraq for another 2 months anyways.
Yup or maybe a 195 :mrgreen: stretch is the fad now,,,, this is exacly what im doni with my next sedan a drop stretch poke cruiser on some BBS or some TH thinlines +10 offset but im going a bit extreme on my stance :naughty:

White_Rabbit

I'm not stretching a 195 on an 8" rim :) lol. I don't mind a little stretch, but an extreme stretch with lots of negative camber is not my idea of a good stance.

Thanks for the help. Looks like I'll probably roll with a 16x8 +15mm offset.

White_Rabbit

Thats them...red chrome which is obviously red but has a real shine to it. Like a mirror finish. Going on a white DC with JDM Type R front.

White_Rabbit

His are gold...mine will be pretty much like this with the Reverse lip instead of step lip...red but same way the pink is. Only in red.

White_Rabbit

Step Lip:

Notice how the lip goes out...steps down a little then finishes off.

Reverse Lip:

Notice how the lip is completely smooth. Thats the wheel I want with Red Chrome.