New to the forum

darkslide18

How goes it!

I'm a new Integra owner, a 95 LS (SE). It needs some work but I knew that going in. It is going to be my daily driver/project for the foreseeable future. Basically I am looking for any advice on a "civilized" build for my car. By that I mean I am 34 years old, I'm not looking to drag race or wake up the neighbors with my exhaust. I mostly enjoy spirited sports car driving on the back roads. I'm not looking for huge power, just some advice on getting a few more HP's out of the stock LS engine. As it goes now the only mods to the vehicle are an intake and it is lowered on adjustable coil overs along with the proper camber kits.

Anyways, glad to be aboard. I'm new to the forum but I am not new to internet forums so this isn't my first rodeo. I hope to contribute to the forum as well as use it as a resource for my new toy. Cheers!

Ganyon

If you want a few more horses, grab a header and exhaust. Theres a replica header on ebay that everyone talks about. I wanna say its a toda rep. Also grab an apexi ws2 or a yonaka exhaust. Those are 2 of the quietest exhausts out there for the most part. Both have their ups and downs, but doing a little research will help you.

collkid

Go get a little Intake. Like Cold Air or Short Ram. Even just for the sound its worth it.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Dont even waste your money on engine mods. Just make it look nice and handle the way you want. If you simply desire a nice exhaust sound, buy a muffler that pleases your senses and be done with it. Before you ask why, its a LS. You hardly gain anything for what you spend.

R13

The other asshole
x2

I've seen ls's with 2k+ in them and a stock 160-175 hp gsr still beats it.

Cmwfastracer

Nice find first of all. Second performance can be quickly upgraded. For instance a quick tune on the ecu and a mild cat back will get you some time off that 0 to 60. If you want to say honda b series engines are like the 350 of cheavy. Easy to make go fast with out a ton of money. My advise is go to skunk2 website. They make lots of og fast parts for Hondas and acuras of the such

Cmwfastracer

Nice find first of all. Second performance can be quickly upgraded. For instance a quick tune on the ecu and a mild cat back will get you some time off that 0 to 60. If you want to say honda b series engines are like the 350 of cheavy. Easy to make go fast with out a ton of money. My advise is go to skunk2 website. They make lots of og fast parts for Hondas and acuras of the such
And I won't lie I have some money into my dc4 and it feels about right the way it is. I just have ignition work and a cat back.

94RS

No fucks given.
B series is easy to make fast without a lot of money, then refers to Junk2..... This shit is sig worthy.

Cmwfastracer

Don't listen to most of these guys, they have no idea what they are even talking about. But honestly if you want to know more about Hondas go to your nearest sheetz on a busy Friday night. I bet you there will be more tuners then you know what to do with.

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't listen to most of these guys, they have no idea what they are even talking about. But honestly if you want to know more about Hondas go to your nearest sheetz on a busy Friday night. I bet you there will be more tuners then you know what to do with.
Lololol....

Don't listen to the people that have build threads, listen to the kid that lies about owning a car and tells you to go a gas station to learn from other ricers...