F$&&ing thieves!

98vsmteg

So I go to a movie with the family tonight only to come out and discover my car had been broken into and had been attempted to be stolen thanks to my alarms ignition disable feature I still possess my car I'm posting to ask if anyone knows of any security items I could invest in other than an alarm which I already have and a club in which I will invest in.. I know you can by a steering column shield/lock for some cars do they make such a thing for hondas some input would be appreciated

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.177745,-115.207828

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
**Skunk2 Canshafts on sale through February. PM for the lowest pricing allowed** ?

RoachGSR

I put a kill switch for my fuel pump on all my cars. its easy ansd it works. just hide it in a good place

Army74D

gtavila_
I too am planning on getting a steering wheel/hub combo but love my OEM one.

Anyone know if there's any made relatively close to the OEM size in diameter and feel?

Most steering wheels I see are small and butt ugly.

RoachGSR

And avoid going online and telling people about your security, lol
Come try to find it. Have'nt had a car stolen yet. Yes people have tried. I've come out to broken windows, and ripped out wires thats why I run both car alarms, kill switch's. No point to it if you run one and put it on the middle of your dash labled or something like that.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Come try to find it. Have'nt had a car stolen yet. Yes people have tried. I've come out to broken windows, and ripped out wires thats why I run both car alarms, kill switch's. No point to it if you run one and put it on the middle of your dash labled or something like that.
Where do you fucking live, Oakland?

phatintegra

Banned
I love how every one say get a removable steering wheel. When it's illegal to replace it with a non air bag type. Since it's a major safety issue and what will the car insurance would say if they sent out an claim adjuster out.?

The best security out there are your typical pedal lock, fuel cut off switch and a major plus is a GPS tracking device.