Best painting products?

dak

I want to paint my bumper, I know the bare minimum to painting. I would like to know from you guys what the best painting products company is. Not ghetto, but pro stuff that lasts years. What company provides best flexible sandable filler primer, paint, and clear coat in Spray cans?
Thanks

Also accepting links to similar situation topics on the forum.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
You won't get professional out of rattle can. You can go to Walmart and get a $10 can of black paint and it will still show streaks

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I've heard pretty bad stuff about Krylon but that has mostly been hear-say, not sure how true it is. You can get pretty decent results from any paint as long as you put the time in to do it right. These questions have been asked for many years, spend some time online and you'll get your answer. I used a Rustoleum clearcoat to fix some peeling I had. Looked great for about a year then it started to yellow and eventually flake up again.
Let me know what you find, i'd be interested to know if there are any new better products. Here's some motivation :)

"My $50 Paint Job"

- Aaron

MegTheTeg

I've heard pretty bad stuff about Krylon but that has mostly been hear-say, not sure how true it is. You can get pretty decent results from any paint as long as you put the time in to do it right. These questions have been asked for many years, spend some time online and you'll get your answer. I used a Rustoleum clearcoat to fix some peeling I had. Looked great for about a year then it started to yellow and eventually flake up again.
Let me know what you find, i'd be interested to know if there are any new better products. Here's some motivation :)

"My $50 Paint Job"

- Aaron
Paint my car

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk