Thunderhill - March 21,22

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Be a man, you cant say "im going to the track next year" every year. This will probably also maybe be a mini meet maybe.

Where Thunderhill Raceway park

Racing Organization NCRC: Northern California Racing Club

Price
$150 for non members
$25 timing

What Experience do I Need? At least one track day experience PLEASE NOTE: There is no driving school run group for this event. You are required to have one track day experience for this group

Track Configuration
Saturday will be Cyclone CCW
Sunday will be Bypass CCW

Sound Limit for Vehicles
Yes 103dB: quoted from their website:
Be advised Thunderhil Raceway has a 103 sound limit and mufflers are required. We wanted to remind you of these requirements and let you know they will be strictly enforced. This means anyone attending events at Thunderhill should be fully prepared to follow these requirements. If you are over the 103 limit, you will be blacked flagged. Thunderhill will then give you an opportunity to correct the problem. Once you are back out on track, if you are still over the 103 limit you will be asked to trailer the car or motorcycle for the rest of the day.

Run Group Guidelines
The following will outline which class you will enter, under each class name will be the type of passing then the requirements for the class.

Race
-Wheel to wheel racing, under "gentleman's rules" - no contact allowed
-Previous racing experience, race license with no suspensions, or approval from ARC management
Chrono Time Trial
-Full track mandatory passing with no point-by
-point-by 8+ track days experience (Point-By or Open equivalent). Point-By drivers must drive with colored tag on rear of car to signal other drivers.
Open
-Full track mandatory passing with no point-by
-20+ Track days experience in a car, or 15 track days with race or driving school background
Point By
-Full track mandatory passing with point-by
-8-20 Track days experience in a car, on multiple tracks
Solo
-Mandatory passing on straights with point-by, optional passing in some turns
-1-7 Previous track days experience in a car
Driving School
-Passing is driving school specific - instructors will let you know when and where you can pass
- 0 track day experience

Driving Directions
Thunderhill Raceway Park is conveniently located at 5250 Hwy 162, Willows California 95988
If you are traveling North from Sacramento or the Bay Area, please take Interstate 5 North to the main Willows exit. Go left over the freeway and proceed West 7 miles to the track entrance on the right. If you are traveling South on Interstate 5 from Northern California or Oregon, we are located 1 hour South of Redding. Again take the main Willows exit, turn right and go West 7 miles to the track entrance on your right.

Registration
http://www.ncracing.org/events.php

Contact
Shoot me a PM if you have questions. or text me or whatever.

Attending
1. Samurai Blue (sat/sun)
2. JDMxDB8 (sat/sun)
3. Dopematic (sat/sun)

redGSRguy

Damn you stepped up to Open already? I might go to point-by this year after I get comfortable with the new setup.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Damn you stepped up to Open already? I might go to point-by this year after I get comfortable with the new setup.
im just going to tell them to move me into open. i run 2:09 over the bypass i think i can manage. Im fairly sure i can do the same time over the hill on a perfect lap. I was getting used to some changes i did on my car during that day i ran 2:09 over the bypass.