Nothing Works In My Cluster!

HawaiiImport

She got it!
OK so yesterday I installed an electronic oil pressure gage. everything is working fine. i installed it into the dash panel where the light dimmer would go and ended up just turning the lights all the way up on the dimmer and tucking the dimmer switch behind where I put the new gage. BUT NOW....nothing in my cluster is workng....no temp gage, no speedodometer, no rpm, ODOMETER :oops:is not counting!, gas is not reading at all. and also the clock on the dash isnt working at all as well. i have no idea what happened. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :( im a girl and dont have much knowledge of whats behind the dash! HELP MEEE :oops:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Im willing to bet you popped a fuse. Check your fuse panel. The cover should tell you what fuse goes to the cluster.

amaestre32

make sure all of your connections are back in your bezel because otherwise it wont work.

HawaiiImport

She got it!
i never took anything apart from the bezel. probably just a lose connection bc the gauge was placed into the panel underneath the cluster....

hamfacekilla

check all fuses, (under dash fuse box, and under hood fuses) then double check that the 3 plugs in the cluster are fully plugged in. and if that fails then make sure no wires are being pinched. those are the only reasons i can think of for the cluster not working