Maddogg's Hood Integra Build.

maddogg20

Hey guys,

Well I finally found all the pictures from when I got my car and a few from the process. I got it last year in july, and it sat without work being done to it, but I got a new job and now I need it for commuting, so once again I start working on it.
When I bought it, it was a total POS and is still not the best to look at, but it sounds good and runs descent now, so I have been taking it to work to save on gas. My silverado has a 6.0 liter engine with quite a few mods so it gets like 11 MPG.

Anyway, when I got it I had to replace the following...

Head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, the entire plumbing system for the air conditioning system because the only thing that was there was the evaporator, cruise control actuator, A/C compressor, shift linkage, clutch cable, battery, terminal ends, radiator, radiator cap, radiator hoses, vaccuum lines, all heater lines, water pump, timing belt, valve cover, door panels, passenger side window motor, window control buttons, spedometer cable, instrument cluster lights, front and rear seats etc. header, full headerback exhaust, muffler, brake pads, and both calipers, TPS, cold air intake, etc lol damn car, I could have bought a much nicer integra with all the money I put into it but Ive grown to love it. Lol it needs a bumper some body work, and a new paint job.

I was trying to be super tidy with the stereo wiring but the problem is that its hard to make tidy wiring when the seats have to fold up and down lol.

It has steelies on it when I got it and then it had some 17's on it, but I got my set of fat 5's and I love em. Heres some pics of the car. In order they were taken.

What do yall think, I dont think its all that bad for a lil commuter car, it actually scoots along suprisingly well for a B18A non vtec. Down the line ill probably toss a B18C5 in there but for now itll have to do lol.

old pics....
The day I picked it up...

Head gasket Replacement

Interior replacement

New Exhaust

New Rims

Interior as it sits now

Motor today...

Sound system :-D

HID Lights that I got for free :-D

Exige24

Lemme know when you're going to get rid of any of your other tan interior parts. Seems I'm the only fan of keeping Black and Tan DAs OEM and I'd like a few parts. Ebrake handle, center console, door floor sills and rear colunms. Oh yeah, most important, a drivers side recline lever mechanism cover with its seat belt clip still intact. :thumbs up

Last edited:

maddogg20

i took it to work the past 2 weeks, and man oh man is the miledge crappy. 171 miles on a full tank. BOOOO. Im starting to think that my ECU has an aftermarket toon on it because it runs pig rich all the time.

whitedc4

Yikes that's not good. Ecus for that motor are pretty cheap you can find them just about any where pull aparts and what not. If you think that's the cause of the issue

maddogg20

well, all the sensors are good and the TPS, and 02 sensor are brand new. I have checked every sensor in the car and they are all to spec. The computer has that yellow writing on it that youll find on junkyard parts so Im sceptical of it to begin with.