2nd Gen General Info

smit7277

Hey, if I put in type R high compresion (11:1, stock bore) domed pistons in a B18a1 with stock head will it work? I know it won't make as much power if I just do a LS swap, but that is down the road. I'm just improving the bottem end of the engine for now till I get more money to get a (B16-B17) vtec head. Just want to know if the B18a1 head will function fine with the domed pistons.
No, You cannot put the High Dome Civic Type R pistons in your B18, #1 - the stroke is too long. #2 -the valve to piston clearance will be too narrow and #3 - the compression will be unstreetable. Stick with the ITR's and you'll be fine. Hope that helps.:)

lissaabostonn

hello,
These are also identifiable by the headlights. The 2nd Gen Integra came with the B-series of engines. From 90-91 it was the 130HP B18A1 and from 92-93 it was the B18A1 that made 140HP. In 92 and 93 there was also the GS-R which was the B17A1 that made 160HP. This was the first use of VTEC in an Integra. The second generation also brought a totally new and much improved suspension too. It was independent double wishbone all around verse the torsion bars up front and solid beam axle in the rear of the first generation.
[ http://www.ezdia.com/epad/2013-mercedes-benz-sl-class-price-reviews/7980/]2013 mercedes benz sl-class[/url]

94RS

No fucks given.
hello,
These are also identifiable by the headlights. The 2nd Gen Integra came with the B-series of engines. From 90-91 it was the 130HP B18A1 and from 92-93 it was the B18A1 that made 140HP. In 92 and 93 there was also the GS-R which was the B17A1 that made 160HP. This was the first use of VTEC in an Integra. The second generation also brought a totally new and much improved suspension too. It was independent double wishbone all around verse the torsion bars up front and solid beam axle in the rear of the first generation.
[ http://www.ezdia.com/epad/2013-mercedes-benz-sl-class-price-reviews/7980/]2013 mercedes benz sl-class[/url]
Holy shit, spam is actually getting relevant to the topic.

The bots are learning :eek:

R13

The other asshole
Any rim you wish, my child.

:lol:
That's response is fantastic but let me elaborate on my question. What rims will find on my 1990 LS that had been lowered without having to adjust anything.
Well you should always do an alignment after lowering, but depending on how low you are, the stock size would fit for sure. 195/50/R15

As for how big you can go, you’re gonna have to do some science and mathematics to figure that out.

94RS

No fucks given.
Any rim you wish, my child.

:lol:
That's response is fantastic but let me elaborate on my question. What rims will find on my 1990 LS that had been lowered without having to adjust anything.
Well you should always do an alignment after lowering, but depending on how low you are, the stock size would fit for sure. 195/50/R15

As for how big you can go, you’re gonna have to do some science and mathematics to figure that out.
You just replied to a three year old post [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I got two fucking notifications for it and didn’t look at the date [emoji23]

atulgodzs

I hope you guys can clear this up for me, as far as I can tell.... I have a 1993 Integra GS-L (leather), it's an automatic 2-door hatch. I don't see any markings for VTEC on it so is it safe to assume it's a 1.8L engine = 140horsepower??