a/c removal & install

So Breazy

Hey guys, so I was wondering if its difficult to remove and install an a/c system. Mine currently doesn't have one so I would have to pick one up from the picknpull then install it as well. Any help would be great. Is there a DIY on it anywhere? I drive a 94 rs stock.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So you want to install an AC system on a car that was not built with one? It's going to be hard I can tell you that much. I've never done it but depending on what your car has already, it sounds like a waste of money. Then again, I live in Canada so I love the heat when I can get it.

So Breazy

I believe the a/c was removed by a previous owner. I have the idea that I'm completely missing the idea here. But when I had my civic (which also had no a/c) during the winter, the inside of the car would NEVER heat up. Would that be because of some other reason? Because I always thought that the a/c would control heat settings as well. I live in canada too, edmonton of all places where winter sometimes hits -40 C. So I just wanted to get my teggy ready for winter so I don't freeze my ass off

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
AC = cold though...

I removed the AC in my Teg and I still have the exact same heat I had before. AC does nothing but allow cold air to enter your car. AC in the winter is for someone that lost a bet.

So Breazy

Hmm I guess my civic a/c problem must have been something else then. Well thanks for clearing things up for me. My tegs been sitting for like 2 months because I don't wana drive it untill I get
one of my broken wheel studs repaired which I haven't had time to do yet. Thanks for the help though dude!