Upgrade

98hondaintegra

Sold my JDM 98 Integra when i was in Japan. Now back in the states it was time to upgrade... 2005 RSX Type-S...

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

98hondaintegra

just the axle back right now the b-pipe was crazy expensive. still looking for the rest that wont cost me an arm and a leg.

98hondaintegra

now i am just waiting for my wheels to come in. some buddy club P1 racing sf wheels in white. and i also want to lower the car a bit, since i live in chicago now and the roads are shit i was only thinking like a 0.25 inch. not really looking for the tucked tires just want to fill in the wheel well a little. any suggestions on springs.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
just the axle back right now the b-pipe was crazy expensive. still looking for the rest that wont cost me an arm and a leg.
See if you can order the jdm ITR one.

now i am just waiting for my wheels to come in. some buddy club P1 racing sf wheels in white. and i also want to lower the car a bit, since i live in chicago now and the roads are shit i was only thinking like a 0.25 inch. not really looking for the tucked tires just want to fill in the wheel well a little. any suggestions on springs.

Eibach pro will give you what you want.

compter191

check out Servicing Stop as they fix anything and everything to do with cars and have a brilliant service, they pick your car up, fix it and drop it back off! Plus 50% off your service! :D

Last edited: