Seems like a fuse is blown, but it's not....

Sorcerer

everything worked fine in my car when i parked it the other night, but the next morning when i started it up to leave, the radio wasn't working, later i discovered the driving lights (the extra head lights i can turn on on the right side of the steering wheel) don't work either, nor do the flashers. The clock in the dash works, all dash lights and gauges work, windows and everything work. Just the above things (unless i have yet to discover something else not working) do not work. I have checked EVERY fuse under the dash and the couple under the hood by the battery as well and still have the problem. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be as this is VERY annoying and i really don't want to pay tons of money when it's probably something very simple. Thanks in advance for the help.

"It's a 91 teg"

JGvtec

Something must have gotten crossed. I don't know if Integra's have multiple computers but sometimes certain computers control different things. Not trying to start a story but we had a MB at work and the whole half of the car didn't work. Found out it was a bad computer. Cost to fix was like 3k.

But in your case im sure something hopefully got crossed. Good Luck.

Sorcerer

anyone else have any ideas? i'd really like to get this fixed asap as i REALLY hate driving without my radio/tv :| also noticed a few minutes ago the neons i have hooked up under the dash (wired to the fuse box) don't work either

ryukkid

beep beep
maybe some wires are touching.Neons???
who did your wiring ?

DAWGSwlms22

maybe some wires are touching.Neons???
who did your wiring ?
i agree. go back and check all the wires, and make sure none of them are touching. then go and check the grounds for everything thats not working. maybe something just worked loose.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
anyone else have any ideas? i'd really like to get this fixed asap as i REALLY hate driving without my radio/tv :| also noticed a few minutes ago the neons i have hooked up under the dash (wired to the fuse box) don't work either
check your fuse box make sure you dont see any signs of melting or burnt plastic i burnt a fuse box up in an s10 i had not to long ago from a neon i had plugged into it

Sorcerer

I did the wiring quite awhile ago, i checked everything over to be sure and everything is wired fine, no wires touching, loose, or unusual. No signs of anything being melted in the fuse box or anywhere near the things not working, also i've checked the ground wires and such as still have no luck....i'm at a complete loss for what is wrong.

bencomodarren

everything worked fine in my car when i parked it the other night, but the next morning when i started it up to leave, the radio wasn't working, later i discovered the driving lights (the extra head lights i can turn on on the right side of the steering wheel) don't work either, nor do the flashers. The clock in the dash works, all dash lights and gauges work, windows and everything work. Just the above things (unless i have yet to discover something else not working) do not work. I have checked EVERY fuse under the dash and the couple under the hood by the battery as well and still have the problem. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be as this is VERY annoying and i really don't want to pay tons of money when it's probably something very simple. Thanks in advance for the help.

"It's a 91 teg"
i believe the fuse was blown, try to check the fuse of your car, if it is blown, change it immediately just make sure your safe when you remove the fuse, also try to check the wiring from your battery maybe it was just loosen up. also check everything, your radio, if it's not working try to look for some radio installation kits so that you can repair it if in case. same with your driving lights, check if the wiring is properly attached. if all of them are in good condition and still it's not working, try to bring your car to a car repair maintenance shop to have it fixed or if you're in a cost-cutting, try to have a research via google so that they can advise you what you should do. that way you can work on it. i hope my advice will help a little!.

Darren

mford88

i am having the same issue. i had a new clutch put in and every since my radio and pass side seatbuilt hasnt worked. it sucks because everything was good before i replace the clutch.