Klutch's B6 A4 Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, I am officially back in business ladies and gents, and I have a new whip to show for it. I know some have been waiting a while for this, so here she is!

2003 Audi A4 Quattro, 3.0L V6, 6-speed manual transmission. Purchased stock three weeks ago as of writing the initial posting.

Engine/Bay:

-K&N Filter
-AWE Tuning catback
-034Motorsport snub mount
-Dress-up bolts

Suspension:
-H&R sport springs
-Bilstein shocks
-034Motorsport Density line upper/lower control arms and end links
-034Motorsport rear sway bar
-S4 tie rods
-Raxles axles

Wheels/Tires:
-Privat Akzent 19x8.5 +30 / 19x9.5 +32
-235/35/19 Nitto NT555

Exterior:
-Front lip
-Partial de-badging
-Black grilles
-Sweet mudflaps

Interior:
-Confetti Recaro SRD driver's seat
-JHMotorsports short shifter assembly
-2014 Audi S3 S-line shift knob
-LED bulbs
-OEM fishscale trim
-Under dash lighting
-Kenwood Excelon DDX7160 double din
-Focal Integration ISS 165 components
-JL Audio 10" W3
-Kenwood amps

Aaaannndddd here's pics. Enjoy :) Updates will come as they happen, and better pictures will come shortly

Recently

Stock

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You better do something crazy to it so I can recognize you driving by :lol:

Checkerboard hood anyone? xD

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
My massive wheels and loud exhaust won't give it away? ;) I actually have thought about the checkered hood, need to find a good candidate to vinyl wrap!

Noneed2Hate

I kind of miss my audi a6, but man that thing was a money pit. good looking Deutsche car though! :)

Russell D

I almost bought an A4 a while back, I was on the fence between an Acura TL and the A4. I drove a 2.0T A4 and couldn't stand how underpowered it was, never drove a v6, does that have the same issue?

I still love the looks of the cars thoigh

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I kind of miss my audi a6, but man that thing was a money pit. good looking Deutsche car though! :)
Thanks man :)

Jesus, those wheels are huge.
In these pics they do, most of the times they look proportionate though.

are you getting the bike rack on the back? for your bikes :)
More like a board rack for my snowboard :thumbs up

Charly[horse];1369452 said:
Yet half of the posts include "gay" or a synonym of the word
:lol:

I almost bought an A4 a while back, I was on the fence between an Acura TL and the A4. I drove a 2.0T A4 and couldn't stand how underpowered it was, never drove a v6, does that have the same issue?

I still love the looks of the cars thoigh
The V6 comes with 220 hp & tq from factory so it's not underpowered per se; that said, this thing is heavy as frick haha. One of the downfalls with most German cars in how restricting their intake, exhaust and tune are. All emissions reasons but when corrected, power gains are large. Supposedly the exhaust I have is supposed to net 10-15 hp (butt dyno says otherwise) and an ecu re flash could bring me up another 20-30.

A car with ye same driveline as mine with exhaust, stage 1 clutch, lightweight flywheel, downpipes and ecu reflash runs mid 12's at sea level.

Own car for 3 weeks, already has new wheels.

Nice car. Subbed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And exhaust xD the big bit me bad lol

Updates coming for this thing this weekend/coming week. Stay tuned