What's up guys!

jmharding

Just joined cuz I bought a dc teg last week. Always wanted one just never had the opportunity till now. Always looking for ideas for builds and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Clean integra man and welcome. First silver Integra I've seen without a fucked up hood :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

91LSVTEC

Nice teg man, not a fan of dc's but hey it's a teg. What are your build plans?

jmharding

Right now I'm just gonna daily till I decide if I wanna lsv or just save to k swap it. Just gonna go through the interior and exterior then go from there.

JH

91LSVTEC

Cool cool. Id research both builds before you decide. The lsv is really fun man, and a 1/4 the price of a k swap

jmharding

yeah i got you 91LSVTEC ive helped friends with both swaps so i have an idea of whats going on both ways. if im gonna lsv i wanna do it right and go from the ground up. not just slap a head on it. i know i can find b18b1 blocks all day i just dont have the time to set aside as of right now. but probably in a year or 2

91LSVTEC

Yeah I just pulled a a1 block today and got my c1 head yesterday. Pistons and rods will be here in about a month >.<

jmharding

Sick dude! I wish I had the time right now. Just moved across the country so gotta re up the finances.

JH