dip

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
do any of you guys dip? or am i the only one? if you do what do you dip? and i know its "gross" and all that other stuff. i get it enough from my friends... i was really just wonderin if its really just a southern thing?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nah.... A lot of guys up hrr in wisconsin dip because they think they're from the south..... but yeah.

I don't. :what:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol. well. i dip because i have friend who is pretty redneck but im not a redneck. southern...not redneck

Spody02

Name: Cody
i have a few times, just cause my friends do whenever they work on cars so i'll throw one in
but its normally griz wintergreen

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i used to dip grizzly wintergreen. but i need my gums(i know if i need them i shouldnt do it)... it was too hard on my lip. nowi dip skoal wintergreen. you really do get what you pay for. working on cars and dipping FTW

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I used to every now and then because you can't really play baseball with a cigarette in your mouth. If they would have let me smoke on the pitchers mound then I would have....lol. I never made a habit of it

Its not a southern thing really. I started dipping when I was playing hockey at prep school. then continued dipping during juniors. Take a look at a junior A team in Canada, almost all of them will be dippers.
I liked Apple Skoal and Mint Skoal dip, but if I do anything like that now, I chew. Redman Golden Blend is good. I rarely touch the stuff now.