my car told me to go screw myself

slikk

Money Getter
sooo.. my battery died last night. for the past couple of day the car been acting funny, hesitating to start, random drop in power, etc etc.

so last night after calss the fuker wouldnt start to i pop the hood and fiddled the cables a bit and it started, i jump in and went on my merry way. then it started to do that power drop thing again and as soon as i stoped at an intersection it died :evil:

so i said no biggie. i poped the hood checked a few fuses etc etc. came to the conclusion that tghe battery is prob* dead so i poped it out and got my walk on to the nearest auto zone (1/2 mile :evil: )

the zone man charged it up and said that the battery is just run down and i prob* need to go get my alternator checked out. i took his advice and my battery and did a little 2step back to where i felt my babe.

i pop the battery back in and she started right up. she carried me to about 10 blocks from my house and onec again she said F.U. . luckily it was right acrss the street from meineke so i pushed over theer and got up this morning and run down there at about 7:15

$375.00 later we are back on good terms :D

that the first time my car has ever left me anywhere. i think she is getting old. she got 216XXX miles

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
haha she's not as good as she use to be...she's too old, i think its time for u to give her a heart transplate or get a younger teg.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
MoJoJoJo said:
haha she's not as good as she use to be...she's too old, i think its time for u to give her a heart transplate or get a younger teg.
Dont listen to this guy. 2nd gen tegs are the best. mines got 276,xxx and only thing i ever changed was a clutch. Back at 255,xxx, and that was the first time she needed one.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
2nd gen tegs are sexy and getting rarer dude. do a swap. i love clean 2nd gen tegs. they look so BADASS.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im rebuilding mine with CP pistons, iron sleeves and all that good shit. With some turboism. Maybe do ls/vtec later on.

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
slikk said:
sooo.. my battery died last night. for the past couple of day the car been acting funny, hesitating to start, random drop in power, etc etc.

so last night after calss the fuker wouldnt start to i pop the hood and fiddled the cables a bit and it started, i jump in and went on my merry way. then it started to do that power drop thing again and as soon as i stoped at an intersection it died :evil:

so i said no biggie. i poped the hood checked a few fuses etc etc. came to the conclusion that tghe battery is prob* dead so i poped it out and got my walk on to the nearest auto zone (1/2 mile :evil: )

the zone man charged it up and said that the battery is just run down and i prob* need to go get my alternator checked out. i took his advice and my battery and did a little 2step back to where i felt my babe.

i pop the battery back in and she started right up. she carried me to about 10 blocks from my house and onec again she said F.U. . luckily it was right acrss the street from meineke so i pushed over theer and got up this morning and run down there at about 7:15

$375.00 later we are back on good terms :D

that the first time my car has ever left me anywhere. i think she is getting old. she got 216XXX miles
well mine has 300k...but *crossesfinger* it better not leave me anywhere