Problems with my 1993 LS, ECU codes

kidwahoo39

My car one day, while i was driving home from work going the usual 80 mph. Started acting funny. It wouldnt go past 3500 rpm. It was throwing out codes 4,8, and 9. with that said I looked them up and everything pointed to the Distributer. I changed the Distibuter then. reset the ecu. After that the ECU started buggin. Still blinking out code 4, and 8 so i changed the ECU after I changed the ecu. It was blinking codes 6 and 11. Transmission codes. TSK TSK. I thoughtI could ignore the codes. DUDE NEVER IGNORE THE CODES. CAUSE MY TRANNY WENT OUT. I bought a new tranny the car works EXCEPT. It is sluggish from 0 to 45. ( 1st and 2nd gears. I have an atuomatic). My friend suggested we change the Idle air control valve. we changed it. alittle better but it is still picking up HECKA SLOW Except for when I get past 45 mph's. ALSO I Changed the O2 sensor. timing is fine. intake is fine. I say all of this to ASK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH MY 93 TEG? HELP

KaosTheory

DSMER
ok dude.....the only thing i can think of is that your ecu is sending signals to your car vitals and over working them(which is kinda normal for the second gen cars)

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
KaosTheory said:
ok dude.....the only thing i can think of is that your ecu is sending signals to your car vitals and over working them(which is kinda normal for the second gen cars)
where do you get your info man? most everything ive seen you post is just bullshit.

check and see how much fluid is in your tranny.

KaosTheory

DSMER
why are you such an ass!?
And yes, if you have an automatic check the fluid, or just check under your car in the morning and see if your leaking anything!

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
KaosTheory said:
why are you such an ass!?
And yes, if you have an automatic check the fluid, or just check under your car in the morning and see if your leaking anything!
because you keep telling people BAD information, and they believe it. if you dont know for a FACT, then you shouldnt say you know

IntegraDA05

Hey Bro, I just got on here to HELP u out. I had the same problem with my whip. The bearning inside the Dizzy is going out, so stop driving ur car NOW. If u dont the bearning inside the dizzy will freeze up and the Intake cam will lock. Thus pistoning hitting valves :( The problems that i experienced were not be able to go over 3.5k and NO POWER at all. Like 60ish on the Highway. If u have any other problem hit it up.lol