need help, what should my next mod be?

ryan1126

i just bought a 91 integra wit a b18 engine, it has a stage 2 clutch, and a short ram intake, soon to b a cold air intake, and racing headers wat can i do to make it faster

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
High flow cat and an exhaust.

Every 1990-2001 Integra comes with a B18, btw. (except the B17A in 92-93 GSR's)

Last edited:

hondahead_dave

are you buying a new cold air intake? if you got a short ram don't even worry about a cold air, use that money on something else.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
what do you mean faster, what will you use it for????

ryan1126

the car had a b16 n had an engine swap a yr ago to the b18
i want the car to still be reliable cuz its my eveyday driver so nuttin crazy like a big turbo
just wanted to get an idea wat mods i shuld buy!!! n nuttin outrageously expensive

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well it take $ to go fast...but you can do cams,IM, bigger exhaust size exc...

and if you got the teg with a b16. than someone blew up the og engine and just dropped in a b16

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
the car had a b16 n had an engine swap a yr ago to the b18
Which B18? A, B, C1 or C5? :roll:
You gotta put more effort into your responses if you want some useful accurate info from us.

Last edited:

Mattzda9

I wouldnt worry about the cold air intake if you already have a short ram. There really isnt too much just bolt-on stuff you can do besides intake and exhaust that actually makes a difference. If you were up for internal mods then thats a different story but it can really start adding up once you do that. If your not doing anything internal i would stick with intake,header and exhaust then work on a nice suspension setup.

ryan1126

I wouldnt worry about the cold air intake if you already have a short ram. There really isnt too much just bolt-on stuff you can do besides intake and exhaust that actually makes a difference. If you were up for internal mods then thats a different story but it can really start adding up once you do that. If your not doing anything internal i would stick with intake,header and exhaust then work on a nice suspension setup.

ok say i was to start doin internal mods, what wuld u suggest i start doin first?