spark plugs

rgb17

hey sorry this is a stupid question but i have been messing with this for like 3 hours and im getting frustrated soo... what size ratchet do i need to remove the spark plugs? i have a head that fits the plug, but it doesnt fit into the cylinder. any help? sorry for the stupid question but i need this answered before i explode. thanks

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
i know it will fit its just the ratchet head itself. It is the right size but it wont fit down. not used to working with teggys
Regular metric should fit. What year u got? It sould be like a 17 or 15.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
The ratchet head wont fit because it dosnt go in the cylinder.
You need the EXStention rod.

rgb17

no no no i need to explain better. i have the extension. the actual ratchet head does not fit into the cylinder, as in it is too wide to fit.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
The ratchet head dosnt go into the cylinder its obove it the rod goes into the spark plugg hole, then you untighten the plugg.

rgb17

ok i will try to put this simply... the part of the ratchet that goes around the plug, that connects to the extension rod doesnt fit into the cylinder. maybe i am using the wrong size but i dont think so

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
ok i will try to put this simply... the part of the ratchet that goes around the plug, that connects to the extension rod doesnt fit into the cylinder. maybe i am using the wrong size but i dont think so
You need a longer exstension rod. The exstension rod is like a 8 inches.

rgb17

ZZZZZZZ Mugen... The SOCKET goes onto the end of the EXTENSION. If the socket doesnt fit, then the extension wont allow him to remove the plug.
wow thank you. im putting it so plainly. i really dont know thatt much about cars yet im only 16 but woww really mugen?

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
hey sorry this is a stupid question but i have been messing with this for like 3 hours and im getting frustrated soo... what size ratchet do i need to remove the spark plugs? i have a head that fits the plug, but it doesnt fit into the cylinder. any help? sorry for the stupid question but i need this answered before i explode. thanks
Rb17 what is it 17 or 16 . You little terd nugget im just tryin to help you ya little bastard.wow really.:twisted::evil:

rgb17

umm this might be a dumb question too, but are u useing a spark plug socket?
yeah i am i know there is one that fits correctly and i have been dicking aroud with it all afternoon and i just decided to ask the forum to see if someone knew off the top of their head, i looked on google and nothinnnn