need 1992 integra tails

bamma1537

i have a black 1992 integra..im tryin to find a nice set of tail lights. Any suggestions on tail light names.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
best place to look is either Craigs list or the for sale threads, also try local junkyards, you may have to search a bunch of cars to get a good set, but you may get lucky and pick up a nice clean pair.

still looking good RD408 I think I met you at a g2ic meet last year. did you ever figure out what kind of rims those where?

RD408

Yes, any 90-93 Integra tail lights will fit
But 92's are the same as 93 tails. Which ones do you have now?

RD408

best place to look is either Craigs list or the for sale threads, also try local junkyards, you may have to search a bunch of cars to get a good set, but you may get lucky and pick up a nice clean pair.

still looking good RD408 I think I met you at a g2ic meet last year. did you ever figure out what kind of rims those where?
Yup, lol I just never really bothered to look on the wheel. There Dotz King leone. (nothing really found on google search):cry: and I just bent one the other day.

93dateggy

i have both sets but i do have the jdm on my integra now heres a picture...if you buy them ill just put my stock ones on no biggy

93dateggy

wow brainn fart haha sorry man its a 93 da though i have stock tails as well just let me know...sorry about that

evilminion88

I ate the bones
Hey I need an opinion? I have a 90 teg with the stock 90 styled taillights, like the ones pictured earlier. I also have a pair of stock 92 tails from my deseased GSR and I was debating to myself which looks better. The 90's seem more rare, unique, and clean to me but the 92-93s look more modern and bold. What do you guys think?

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
Personally I love the 90-91 tails, but my freinds DA has the 92 tails, on a 91, reason being, he has the one pieces and side markers, he said the amber corners, the amber side markers and the red/white tails looked weird, the 92's worked better with all the amber. The Japser looks good with both, I say, ask a friend or some one you know who has some 92 tails and slap one on so you can see them side by side to see which looks better to you. if you keep the 90-91 tails, do the white out trick so they pop out instead of looking all pink.

oh and to RD408, Bay Area Potholes FTL!!! damn things caused me to wreck my rsx. =(

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
i have a question for you guys.. i have '92 DA and my tailights have moist inside, is there a way i can clean that up or something i can do to prevent that moist or should i just replace my tailights?...thanks!