My 1998 Acura Integra LS

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Just wanted to share some pics of my teg. still plenty of things i wanna get done but so far so good i think imput is welcome i just ordered tein s tech lowering springs so that will be next im also looking for some headlight ideas?

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
yes i no thats wat every one says but thats how i bought it and they want 250 to remove and re tint so its down there on my list of things to do

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i have front and rear lips in mind just waiting for the cash to buy them i was thinking of painting them red sound any good ?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I actually REALLY like this car. Love the white on white.....and the tint. I think it works with your car. If you like it - keep it, hell with what "everyone" tells you. Once you get it dropped a bit that thing is gonna look cool as hell.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
i have front and rear lips in mind just waiting for the cash to buy them i was thinking of painting them red sound any good ?
WHy would you paint the lip red? It'll look like your car is wearing lipstick :shock:

French-Frye

What did you use to paint your inserts? mine are lookin sh***y and i was gonna paint them but i didnt know what kinda paint i should use. what did you use and how do you like the results?

dsgb

Tails and tint other than that car looks legit real nice man take sum pics when u have it sittin low auto store has sum tint remover stuff about 7 bucks do it yourself so the shop dont charge you for it

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
ive always used the same kinda paint cause i paint everything!!! i used it for my wheels as well its krylon comes in a spray can i used the plastic bonding kind for my interior and the original for my wheels about a day to dry and it hardens very well. i ordered the tails off eBay deff weren't what i was expecting them to be that's for sure!! but yes when i bought this car it was stock except for the tint and a shitty stereo job i have redone the whole stereo system including new 3 way pioneer speakers all the way around but like all cars its work in progress theres always something you can do to make it better rite thanx guys

86dc2

I like the white on white rims....on the tint it kool but if u want to remove it save urself those 250 and do it yourself to remove it is a piece of cake just takes time. You can find a spray and blade at walmart to remove tint....overall i like it! on the interior though i would get rid of all the painted white plastics