2 inch drop forks

Damado93

ive tried reading around and not sure what discontinued brand they belong too... i found some from a previous post where some guy had them but no luck of a brand... i tried searching but no luck...
could anyone give me some clues?

i dont want to buy new suspension.. i'd rather purchase these forks or try to find them... rather than selling my suspension and spending more just to lower a quarter of an inch..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Extended ball joints, gives your car like 3/4" drop

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
where am i able to find those?

im looking just to drop thefront because the coils are maxxed already.. and i still have a bit of a gap
]:
jhpusa or weak sauce industries has them i think

DC2MAN1119

extended ball joints go on the lca btw. and you cant use them if your trying to slam, they will fuck everything all to hell and you will actually have to raise your car to use them, i actually have a real set of suspension techniques 2" drop forks, they were discontinued like 12 years ago. but i'll sell you mine for $1000.lol

ssbpdc2R

extended ball joints go on the lca btw. and you cant use them if your trying to slam, they will f*** everything all to hell and you will actually have to raise your car to use them, i actually have a real set of suspension techniques 2" drop forks, they were discontinued like 12 years ago. but i'll sell you mine for $1000.lol
agreed ur shock towers will be fuked. it will actually raise control arms up