Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
We're gonna be the first people to get blown up when we piss off another country and start a war because "Americans are assholes" :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Craigslist has turned into a bigger scam than dealerships these days.

I've seen countless harley salesmen in YouTube first rides saying they'll decrease in value, plus the quote I got on the one that lady won and hasn't ridden at all was 15k for basically a brand new bike. They'll try to pull that shit, then people will just buy the other dyna's and they'll have to come back down or keep the damn things. It's like this one 01 RC51. There's some bitch ass old man that has an sp1 RC, nothing special about it at all, but when prices started going up he listed it for $5500, then $6k, and no one has bought the piece of shit to this day.

Is it just me, or does that thing look like it has scg forks/seat? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Standard S/R has a blue rear spring, low suspension bikes have a yellow spring. And the obvious "forks compared to fender screws" thing.

Those Dynas are still expensive :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Expensive, yes. But still cheaper than MSRP for barely used ones with mods.

It will have to be financed, no doubt. :lol: but fuck it, having that responsibility on me will do me some good. I've been struggling when I'm under a lot of pressure lately and I need to snap myself out of that shit before it becomes a real problem.