B18c1 build

GSRBOYS

What should i start with im looking to get Close to 200 and still use it as a dd. I want to go na thanks

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Me too.. I think I'm going with JDM ITR 11:1 pistons I know some people use CTR pistons 11.5:1 and get some good cams. You'll wanna do all the basic bolt ons Intake, Header, Exhaust.. Fuel rail, fuel pump, injectors, Intake manifold. ITR throttle body. Thats what I can think of off the top of my head. Forced induction would be an easier route to make power but I like in CA and boosting my daily driver is not an option.. sooner or later I'd get pulled over and get a "pop yer hood" So I'm going all motor. Plus my next car is likely to be a STI.. a few more semesters of college then I'm out makin the big bucks to afford an STI lol Whatever you do DON'T get a thinner head gasket. That's the cheap way to raise compression and you'll just be asking for problems later on down the road

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Ive made a thread like this on here. Now here is a quote from a dude that knows his shizzle. ive already gotten most of my parts. i just need pistons and cams than the install and tune. Will post pics when its done ;)

for 200whp i suggest the following,
high compression pistons, 12:1 plus would be optimal
a stage 2 cam (skunk2 tuner 2 or pro1 would be a good choice) the ITR cams dont have the lift needed to gain 200whp
You will need an intake manifold, Performer x or SKunk2 pro are good choices
A 2.5" collector header (hytech or replica)
a 3" intake arm paired with a 65-68mm TB and a comptech icebox.
a 2.5" test pipe and matching cat back
finish this up with hondata s100 and we should see 200whp+

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
talk to your tuner and see what he or she recommends for compression based on the fuel in your area.

12:1 on 91 octane seems a bitt iffy to me, but ive never done it before. Highest ive done was 11.5:1 on 92 and then E85.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm running 13:1cr with buddy club stage 4s. It makes good power above 7k. If your not going to have any porting done on the head or aftermarket valvetrain you'll be cutting it close to get 200hp in a range where you can use it.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i was running ctr pistons, milled head, port n polished job, and brian crower stage 3 on 110 octane.

made power from 4700 til about 8500.

not recommended for daily driving.