Kurt Von Mustang

renarudo

Mustangs errwhere.

To be honest I keep these posting pics because I know how much you girls hate it.
Nobody truly hates it, we all are enjoying the progress of your stang man or at the very least I am. I'm interested to see where this build is going.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Get off the net and start making your car look like a turtle. I'll never talk shit about your car probably for a while. Cmon. Cmooon. Cmoooooon

R13

The other asshole
Fuck that buzzbomb ricer shit, Straight up chick car. :lol:

I'm all about that mustanglyfe now... Soon as I have my v-twin race bike. :D

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I can't decide if people who actually do that are just really comfortable with their sexuality or in the closet so hard they think driving a big ass truck with a nut sack hanging off the back makes them look straight.

I wish I had a stock muffler for that thing, I can't be bothered to spend the money on such a downgrade but that exhaust has got to go somehow, It's to the point now where it's like a fucking call of duty playing 12 year old screaming in my ear, Everyone's staring and I can't shut it the fuck up. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I don't wanna lowball you ;)

I'm a cheap ass when it comes to this so that's why I haven't been asking around. :lol:

I'm so cheap i'd rather trade my GReddy axleback straight up then shell out $50 cash for a one, I'm just to the point I don't love that car anymore, I still love integras, Yours and Joe's are sex but mine blows and I just can't be bothered to drop 2-4k in it to clean it up, I've tried to like it but after nearly 3 years it still isn't doing anything for me. :(

I feel the same way about my car that Nick feels about Dustmite.