Official DSLR Photography Thread

whitedc4

this is like the only photo I've done that I actually like I think.. but I see a purple cast now and a few other things that never showed up on the last monitor

R13

The other asshole
Yeah my mom had one of those HP laptops like your old one, The monitor on those things is horrible, I could never get it adjusted decently.

Sweet shot, That evo is sexy.

whitedc4

am going to buy a sigma lens I've been oogling at for a while and hope the step up in brand quality helps the clarity a little.

R13

The other asshole
I still really want a 6D or a 5D mk III and a couple of L lenses.

In time though, I'm still much too new to this to try and do it at any kind of professional level.

whitedc4

yeeeeeeeeah. I wouldn't spend that kind of money unless you were making a little off taking the photos.

but a low end full frame camera like the one joe shoots with is going to still have the nice bigger sensor and jizzful items.

R13

The other asshole
Joe does some amazing work that's for sure :)

I get why many people don't want to spend that kind of money but to me it's just something I love doing, I've been bringing my camera with me everywhere just trying to improve so that I can reliably get the shot I want the first time so I don't lose the moment.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
ever since I got this new laptop i'm able to see all the flaws from all my other photos... its embarrassing... too much yellow not enough purple cast. green tint occasionally.... i'm so glad kurt helped me find my latest investment
What does all that mean??

Ryan659

Joe does some amazing work that's for sure :)

I get why many people don't want to spend that kind of money but to me it's just something I love doing, I've been bringing my camera with me everywhere just trying to improve so that I can reliably get the shot I want the first time so I don't lose the moment.
Pics or it didn't happen. We need to bring this thread back to life.

Your Flickr accounts are looking pretty old

whitedc4

I wish I could post the latest pictures I took but they're for a dang surprise unveiling :(
Poop on poop but I'm proud of them.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I live in a ghetto, There's like, A few leaves in my driveway. :lol:

Great shot, That reminds me, I found a potential location the other day that might make a cool shot, I need a sunny blue sky kind of day to go back though.

Last time there was a black GT mustang like mine sitting alone in a parking area, Would've made a perfect shot but I didn't have my camera.