94 db8

Teggy_94

What's up guys I got this Teg in a trade with my old cb7 accord, got a lot of work to do cuz tht red has to go, smh
[/UR[/IMG]
[/UR[/IMG]

Teggy_94

Yup I sure do plus these geniuses decided to cut the rear seatbelt so I can't strap my kids seat down plus they cut the front springs and left the back ones alone so it looks like a funny racecar.

Teggy_94

Sanded it down alil and sprayed some primer and no rims, the guy wanted them, fine with me
[/UR[/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

racerguy06

nice to see another 4door! keep at it cant wait to see it finished.
by the way you should change the title as your car is a db7 not a db8

Zachc6464

Nice work on the sanding, and yeah maybe its better he kept the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teggy_94

Thanks guys and are u sure racerguy06, the vin says db8. Yea I'll keep y'all posted, oh yeah I got some skunk2 springs some guy was selling so I put the back ones on so I wouldn't look weirdly high in the back

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I hate cut springs, but those can be easily sourced. The engines a good runner though eh? We all know that's rare.

Teggy_94

Haven't done much but I got some body work to do
[/URL][/IMG]
Fill in these holes they made on the trunk and finding some parts like the ash tray and the cup holder

[/URL][/IMG]

Ryan659

Sanded it down alil and sprayed some primer and no rims, the guy wanted them, fine with me
Oh god, he's gonna do the same thing to a different car :( :(

Nice progress though. Good to see a teg getting rescued and restored. Keep with it :thumbs up