Bringing this ej8 back to life

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Why did you pull them so much? Do you have wider wheels you're planning on getting?
It would scrub when I turned my wheel more than half of a turn so I went ahead and rolled them some more. I'm also running 185/65/15s

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
ooohhhhhhhh... maybe you should raise your car a little?
Well I already rolled the fenders a little more, and I have decent clearance. I'm not going so low that I can't drive over a speed bump. Just low enough to hug the ground a little better.

This is my first time having coilovers compared to my lowering Springs on my old integra so Its nice being able to have it super low for a little bit

DB7ish

Wow, the EJ8 is coming along nicely. I love the black and white combo. Does looks nicer with the plastidip off the rims. Engine bay is real clean. Can't wait to see it next week.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Wow, the EJ8 is coming along nicely. I love the black and white combo. Does looks nicer with the plastidip off the rims. Engine bay is real clean. Can't wait to see it next week.
Thanks. Its nice to have the 5 speed compared to the auto ls haha

DB7ish

lol. As long as you can enjoy it, thats all that matters. Damn, that would be an awesome build though.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So when I put in my y5 my buddy told me he had just put a clutch on 2k miles ago and then upgraded to a b series. I took his word for it and its held up so far. But I do have a little bit of money with my new job and was thinking of getting a good stage 3 clutch after I fix body pieces and paint.

With this being my first 5 speed, idk what brands are good for a clutch. So I need input