My new teg!

COOLKIDSCLUB

thanks guy! i have a question. im hearing a squeak coming from my shifter. whats the issue?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Saying "my car is making a noise what could it be?" online and expecting any real help is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd, it's just not going to happen. Does it squeak all the time? When you shift? You're sure it's the shifter itself? In any case replace the shifter bushings, the DA9 ones suck ass and get sloppy over time.

All that being said, because you bought a 2nd gen you are in fact in the real cool kid's club.

COOLKIDSCLUB

lmao thanks dood. and yeah its squeaking all the time, i was thinking its a bushing but i dont know much about cars so thank you!

COOLKIDSCLUB

i dont know if i have the money for a turbo in my budget. ill re ask the question. what can i do that is affordable to help the car performance wise?

R13

The other asshole
Exhaust, header, Intake is the usual place to start. Sadly you can't really get a whole lot of extra power without spending a lot, It is a 20 year old inline four after all. :lol:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
As clean as it seems to be, just keep it the way it is until you have the money to do it right. No sense in ruining a solid car with cheap crap.