Loud clunk from drivers side when accelerating

Bsweeney

Since the end of winter this year I randomly have been getting a loud clunk when accelerating from a stop and sometimes when braking. Its clunks once and thats it. And no cljnking or clicking when turning. It's very odd because sometime I can drive my car and it doesn't do it at all. I replaced my left cv axle last fall and discovered a leaking boot mid winter that I fixed and refilled with grease before it all came out.

Does anyone have any ideas? So far I've check ball joints, I made sure my caliper pins were grease ( maybe a sticking caliper idk), and checked my motor mounts ( rear one seems to be going but the rest are good).

BTW it's an automatic so idk if it could be the tranny going or the torque converter I checked the fluid and it's fine. A little on the high side actually.

Bsweeney

That was the very first thing I did. Probably gonna disassembly most of it tomorrow and check bushings

Bsweeney

Just check everything again today. Noticed that my sway bar end link is pretty worn. Could that cause a clunk??

And again it only happens sometimes so I feel like it couldn't be thag