Grinding metal noise while coasting, braking, and turning?

Stayxcold

I drive a 95 integra Ls automatic, and recently whenever I am coasting, my car makes this horrible screeching noise. It also happens whenever I'm breaking, going over speed bumps, or barely turning my car. I've noticed it only seems to happen whenever I'm not accelerating. Any ideas? Just had new brakes put on not that long ago, as well as new tie rods. Could is be the suspension? I'm also good on power steering fluid. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Noneed2Hate

Welcome to the forum.

Where is the screeching sound coming from exactly?

Assuming it's from the wheel/brake areas then I wonder if you have lubricant applied properly on the pads. Also if your brake fluid is good and actually getting where it needs to go?

Have you checked both of these?

Also make sure to post in the proper sections man, a 95 is considered a 3rd generation Integra.

Stayxcold

I posted from my phone, and just hit new thread, and I couldn't change where it posted this at. I've tried, and tried to change it. But thank you for the reply. :)

The sound seems to be coming from the drivers side, or sometimes with the steering column maybe? I haven't checked either of these that you've mentioned, I just don't know where to start looking with the car. I did have a problem with brake fluid leaking on one of my pads, but I got it fixed. I'm just confused on why the car is also making a noise like I'm out of power steering fluid.

Welcome to the forum.

Where is the screeching sound coming from exactly?

Assuming it's from the wheel/brake areas then I wonder if you have lubricant applied properly on the pads. Also if your brake fluid is good and actually getting where it needs to go?

Have you checked both of these?

Also make sure to post in the proper sections man, a 95 is considered a 3rd generation Integra.

GS-ZX6-R

If it's grinding from the wheels.. Check your pads and/or get your rotors checked.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk