asr brace need some help to see if its fake or not

aye guys i need some help on this one just to be %100 sure im not gonna get ripped off, well i found a used asr subframe on craigslist, guy claims its a first gen version can anyone help. were suppose to meet next sunday and i have a few pics you guys can check out also if anyone knows what the difference first and current generations are or if there is a difference between any of them. but the biggest thing i can tell thats different is where the lca bolts go on current ones the head of the bolt is recessed into the brace and this one is not and the spacers between the subframe and brace dont look like they have the allen screws on the one im looking at idk if this was something that they changed along the lines but i just wanna be sure this is legit asr and not some Chinese pos

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Make sure its stamped, MADE IN USA

Looking at the link and the pic above. Wheres the rest of the parts, brace spacer and the allen screws and bolts. Should come with 4 long bolts, 2 locking nuts, 2 med. bolts and 4 allen screws

ts fake...back out now

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I edited my previous post. Stamped in the grooves. At least the newest version has it stamped there

XjoEnX

Email Charleston at ASR. I ran into the same issue a few years back and provided every possible detail to him. He is fast with response time and can confirm for you.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Anyone else? I'd like to get a few opinions on this.
Click on the link above and compare. That should be enough comfirmation.
If i was u, buy new. I did and i feel better that it has a manufacture warranty with it. If anything breaks, i know they will replace it. With private sales, ur screwed if it breaks :twocents:

I talked to a guy at asr he's saying it's a legit first gen but I agree with DCiFound with the breaking issue so I'll probably back out for another 80 I get piece at mind and a warranty. Thanks a lot guys