OutRan Mustang GT!!

sOuL

so im picking my bro up from school again and on the way home a mustang gt runs up along side me and looks at my car and starts laughn/smirkin.... so i ran up behind em and was on his ass the whole time then and i wasent even in vtec... then i downshifted and vtec kicked in and i went around em and out ran em then went on 2 my exit :twisted:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Nice.

I think Ford did a horrible job with the redesign of that car, but then again, it's Ford...they don't produce anything worthwhile.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sOuL said:
so im picking my bro up from school again and on the way home a mustang gt runs up along side me and looks at my car and starts laughn/smirkin.... so i ran up behind em and was on his ass the whole time then and i wasent even in vtec... then i downshifted and vtec kicked in and i went around em and out ran em then went on 2 my exit :twisted:
What year was it b/c if is a 97 or below year they had 215 HP STOCK so yea a gsr will own it but, was he racing?

siscoke

LoL no way you could overtake him easely on the highway i and follow him not goin into Vtec cause those things mostly have waaay more torque and a integra has way to long gearsratios in 4th and 5th to pull hard with that lack of torque :S

maybe you were lucky he didnt want to spend gas on a youngster or he was afraid to lose and didnt race because of that

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
siscoke said:
LoL no way you could overtake him easely on the highway i and follow him not goin into Vtec cause those things mostly have waaay more torque and a integra has way to long gearsratios in 4th and 5th to pull hard with that lack of torque :S

maybe you were lucky he didnt want to spend gas on a youngster or he was afraid to lose and didnt race because of that
Yeah but all that torque is in the low end, trust me my neigbor's old car back at home a 95 5.0 with bolt ons, gets me taking off
by like 2 cars but once I hit 3rd catch up and ownage, plus I drove it a couple of times and after 4500 rpm's no more pulling and redlines about 6200 rpm,but yeah I know what you're saiyng about following him but its still doable

GSROWNSU

yea it's true it is possible to take a gt on the hwy because we got top end and shorter gear ratios (by we i mean gsr's)

sOuL

yea he was flooring it when i ran behind em, then i went n2 vtec and lost em it was weird kinda lol i was expectin 2 get whooped, but thats ford..lol it was a 97

siscoke

well we dont c them alot around here since its a typicall US car but i drove one once wich was not even a GT and it was damn fast in my opinion (though im used to being quick since i drive an ITR :p) yeah well prolly wrong imationation

greezt sis

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
dunno...i matched a 95 GT n i have the b18a...well not on freeway...

IMO mustangs have a better chance at rippin imports freeway thn at the strip, if it was stock mind u. Hondas got power n the low-end, but on freeway we as quik as a midget givin piggy-bank rides to two hippos...or hippi if u will...

dude n the stang mightve not been racin ya to tell ya the truth...

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Street Anthem said:
dunno...i matched a 95 GT n i have the b18a...well not on freeway...

IMO mustangs have a better chance at rippin imports freeway thn at the strip, if it was stock mind u. Hondas got power n the low-end, but on freeway we as quik as a midget givin piggy-bank rides to two hippos...or hippi if u will...

dude n the stang mightve not been racin ya to tell ya the truth...
:what: :| :what: ????????

sOuL

man i dunno, but somehow i pulled on pretty hard, i gotta start bringing a camera from now on lol