Main Relay short?

albeezie

Just bought a 97 Integra RS last month and the other day went out and got stranded. The car was cranking but it did not start. Luckily I got stranded in the same parking lot as an Orielly's and I was able to change the main relay, the fuel pump filter and then went to the junk the next day (after having it towed) and got a fuel pump from an old Integra. It still won't start. I found out I wasn't getting any power to the fuel pump so I got a test light and checked the fuses. They were old but still got voltage from them. Finally, I ran the test light on the wires connecting to the main relay and noticed this green wire coming out the back that made the relay click and dimly lit the test light. Does anyone know what this is? Because it's driving me crazy.

albeezie

if a power wire is out of the main relay that would cause it to not work. Also check the ACG fuse.
So after a long weekend I finally swallowed my pride as a DIY guy and took it to a mechanic this morning. Turned out that my brother who was in the back seat the day my car started acting up activated a kill switch that was placed there by the previous owner. On the bright side, I have a new fuel pump, fuel filter, and main relay to go along with a fresh tuneup on my new Integra. Happy Days.