Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
Look familiar?

Turns out it’s not a Z28 emblem at all.... the top half anyway. The 4+1 is for a Doug Nash five speed trans. Apparently Doug Nash was bought out by Richmond gear at some point, and those are apparently $1500-2k transmissions. So I’m hoping that your car only had them emblem and not the actual trans :lol:

R13

The other asshole
How do you always find shit like that? :lol:

Nah, luckily not. It had the stock T5, and the case had a hole in it that was patched with quiksteel :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Welp, solves that mystery. Now I know it wasn’t really worth shit :lol: Camaro forums mention it’s the only one with a mechanical clutch pedal so it’s still kinda unique, but that’s the only thing worth anything on it :lol:

That and the Moroso valve covers

but I have plenty of cool old school SBC valve covers at my grandfather’s so fuck em.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
So the shipping department at work got sick of my valve cover sitting around waiting to get priced and just sent it to get done. So because it didn’t get priced, the labor got done for free :rolf: (I bought the powder)

Also noticed something that I didn’t before. Shows how lazy Chevy was :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
nice job the paint..looks great :)
I swear, crapatalk NEVER notifies me of s*** :lol:

Was actually just coming through because I put the valve cover and my other polished coil cover on.

94RS

No fucks given.
Made myself a cover for the fusebox lid.

Since I’ve got powder leftover from the valve cover, I’m gonna have it powder coated and then engrave the Chevy bow tie.

R13

The other asshole
Not bad!

Don’t do a gay ass bowtie :lol: Make it say “cobalt” or do an SS logo.

SS logo would actually go along nicely since when you pop the hood there’s already a fucking supercharger popping out at you :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I was thinking of doing the SS emblem, but I think it would be kinda repetitive since it’s already on the oil cap.

R13

The other asshole
Could do cobalt

Perhaps not the outline of the car (or the outline if your engraver is good enough) but the font would look cool hollowed out so it’s just the outline.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn’t even think of doing the outline.... Even though I’ve got this shit on my mini fridge :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Sick fridge :lol:

Need me a jdm front sticker like that and a mustang outline :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sick fridge :lol:

Need me a jdm front sticker like that and a mustang outline :lol:

^ they come with those stupid “stance” tires, but it’s separate from the car. I just pulled them off before applying :lol: