Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Acura Integra Technical > Exterior / Bodykits / Detailing

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Should i go into detailing?

Exterior / Bodykits / Detailing

Old 11-28-2010, 03:56 AM   #31
JGvtec

Send a message via AIM to JGvtec

A.

B.

Christian Integra Squad Member #3
I Support
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wash>Clay>Swirl Remover>Finishing Polish>Wax/Sealant
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have any questions about detailing your car? Feel free to PM me.
Here --------->

F&F TYPE1 Specials 550 Shipped!------->
Only At qsrace.com

JGvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:03 AM   #32
Tam4511
CI BOOST FIEND

i think A

--
--
--

"Function is the Fashion"
Tam4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:16 AM   #33
Prozon
Kris

Send a message via AIM to Prozon

I'd say B if the things related to pricing was removed.

By the way, what's pricing for me? Being 90% owner an all?

- Have something to add to the list?

Quote:
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Quote:
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:19 AM   #34
JGvtec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozon View Post
I'd say B if the things related to pricing was removed.

By the way, what's pricing for me? Being 90% owner an all?
well....

Depends which package you want.
I Support

Here --------->

Only At qsrace.com

Old 11-28-2010, 04:29 AM   #35
Prozon
Kris

Dear God. O_o

Haha. Actually nothing i've ever owned has been waxed. When will you be in Washington?!

Quote:
Quote:
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:33 AM   #36
JGvtec

NOU come here. Unless you pay for the flight
I Support

Here --------->

Only At qsrace.com

Old 11-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #37
Prozon
Kris

Pff.. that's one expensive detailing job lol!

Road trip to illinois? hmmmmMM!?!?!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #38
00tegls

im a detailer for lexus and i make about 500 to 600 a week depending on how long i work. defiantly do it.
00tegls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:12 AM   #39
Damado93

i say b

looks more professional

but damn i wish you were in CALI my teg needs some love hahaha
Damado93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:15 AM   #40
JGvtec

In due time i will be. Right now i need to focus on getting some cash in my pocket before i pursue this. thanks guys.

Also id love to detail some cars if the cash is in hand
I Support

Here --------->

Only At qsrace.com

Old 01-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #41
sylvaner01

looking good Jordan!
go for
b!
sylvaner01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #42
alexalex

I personally use Autodetailingpro to get my auto properly detailed. I'd recommend you to use a professional detailing service. I'm affraid that amateur detailing would only worsen the situation.
alexalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:44 PM   #43
94RS
No f***s given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalex View Post
I personally use Autodetailingpro to get my auto properly detailed. I'd recommend you to use a professional detailing service. I'm affraid that amateur detailing would only worsen the situation.
That's the second time you've recommended them... The first time was in the f***ing detailing thread where we made fun of you for wasting that kind of money on an old Honds. This time is in a thread from 2010

Unless you're giving advice on what products to use and how to do it, stop promoting your s***.
no one here speaks asshole... except for 94RS, he's fluent in that.
Quote:
You just ruined my thread

1994 Integra RS - Dead again...

1981 Honda C70

2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R
94RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:16 PM   #44
94RS
No f***s given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalex View Post
Personally, I use https://autodetailingpro.ca/ to get my auto properly detailed. I'd recommend you to use a professional detailing service. I'm affraid that amateur detailing would only worsen the situation.
You've finally outed yourself as spam. Go f*** yourself.
no one here speaks asshole... except for 94RS, he's fluent in that.
Quote:
You just ruined my thread

1994 Integra RS - Dead again...

1981 Honda C70

2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R
94RS is offline   Reply With Quote