92 GSR how much is it worth

lol, no.

It's not teal green, you homo. It's Aztec Green Pearl. How about you educate yourself on how to identify different aspects of your car. Look in the door jamb for the color code. Someone lied to you about the $8k. Not even $4k or $5k either. Maybe $3500. You'd only get more than that if it has a built engine or something Type R or K swapped.
Agreed.
Your GSR is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. Personally, I would accept nothing less than $8K. I had a 92 GSR aztec green, clean title, 148K, all stock under the hood with the 1.7 and YS1 and just a cat-back Greddy exhaust, clean paint and straight body. I sold that GSR for $8K on CL. Now, I have another 92 GSR aztec green all stock with 97K on the B17A1 and YS1. It took me 6 months to find this one though. All the other aztec green I came across didn't have the B17 and was not all stock. If you decide to sell, I would put a price of $8K and take nothing less. If $8K is too much for the buyer, then they should find another one, which is not easy, especially if the car still has the B17 and not been swapped with a B16.
$8k for a DB2? Can I get your dealer's number? He must have really good weed. :roll:
For $8k a DB2 better have been garage kept and have all OEM options and less than 30k miles. And have Keiichi Tsuchiya 's butt print embedded in the driver seat.

1500 in 1992
3500 in 1993

It is one of the more rare'r onces, And it's really hard to tell how many came in each color. I think it's pretty subjective because I see alot more 92-93 Aztec Green GSR's then I do 92-93 White or Black GSRs.

It may be a rare car but no one is going to pay a really hefty price for one unless it has super low miles and you somehow find one of the very few honda collectors willing to pay for it.

How many miles does it have and is there any modifications?
I'm a HUGE DB2 fanatic and even I'd never spend more than $5k unless it was PERFECT.

bangeles

it's hard to tell you without knowing condition, Clear or salvage title or mileage. But i'm pretty sure there are more then 400 in aztec green, 5000 GSRs were built in 92-93 and they only came in 4 colors.... Black, White, Aztec Green, and Red.
Actually, the 92 Integra gsr only came in 3 colors, the aztec green, milano red, and i forgot the manufac's name for the white. Any other color will will be a respray or not a 92 gsr.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It came in black, but black was only for Canadian models.

DarkDB1

Yup... What Ominous said. The canucks got black and we got white (they didn't get white).

And they got Aztec Green on other trimmed DA's as well.

Aztec LS or GS

g2ic92db2

Your car is worth $8K if not more because of the low mileage. I had a 92 GSR Aztec Green all stock with no modifications. I sold my 92 GSR with 148K 3 years ago for $8K. I still have a copy of the cashier's check as proof. I missed my db. I found another 92 Aztec Green GSR and I bought it. You car is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. I posted my 92 GSR for $8K. I was only willing to accept $8K. My buyer at that time thinks my car is worth $8K. The buyer paid $8K. If the buyer don't think it's worth $8K, then go find another 1. Plain and simple. 92-93 GSRs are not easy to find nowadays with decent mileage, clean title, all stock, and especially if it still has the black sheep of the B series, the famous B17 with YS1. Don't forget the armrest. That's a huge bonus.

g2ic92db2

I have no relation nor do I know who "frantbri" is. I'm just answering his question in regards to the value of dbs and just giving my opinion on what I had sold in 2010. I'm just another db owner who sees how rare dbs are getting nowadays. Yes, it's true that you can buy a lot for $8K. Heck, you can buy a POS ITR that's been swap out for a B18 and no longer has the C5 for $8K. Chances are it's a salvage title. Strictly my opinion, originality retains value. If I was still in the market for a db, I would want a db that's all stock. Very slim chance that the B17 got beat on by some young kid who doesn't know how to race. So the question you have to ask yourself is "Do I want a car that's all modded up and chances are that the owner probably race the hell out of it and the car is on its last leg or do I want an all stock car with a healthy engine? I'll go with option 2. Strictly my opinion and everyone is etitled to their opinion. You may not agree with my opinion and I may not agree with you, just the way this world is. You have your taste and I have mine. We are all unique in our own ways.

GonzoDA9

That's the color I want my DA, to have the original one with factory paint would be amazing, one of my favorite colors Honda has to offer, or, HAD to offer. Ftw aztec green! And it is crazy too, I remember seeing this guy with a Gsr Aztec green and never realized that ish was OG!

93GSRB17

I know this is old but its getting way to hard to find parts for my car. 93 GSR with B17 still in it. New, gaskets, bearing, pistons, crank, wiring, radiator, power steering box, one piece exhaust, 16in American racing rim tires with brand new tires,custom paint in and out, 130,000 miles on frame but only 80 miles on the engine yes 80,new adjustable shocks,front bumper kit,halo lights, custom fiber glass hood, new clutch and pedals, and more... anyone here want to throw me a price and can own a piece of history?.