Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
We have a bike thread, you'll find it's the only place bikes are really appreciated in this forum full of virgins. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
We have a bike thread, you'll find it's the only place bikes are really appreciated in this forum full of virgins. :mrgreen:

:lol: The bike thread is nothing more than me over-posting the C70 and KZ...

R13

The other asshole
I can go back to talking about how much I want an RC, or a k6, or a duc if you'd like. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
At least that kept it alive... But you decided to be a fag and spend your money on that fucking mustake instead.

R13

The other asshole
I literally still would not have one if I had all of that money back, I've said it before and I'll say it again. :lol:

Prices on the RC's and bikes in general went up about 1-2k around the time I decided I wanted one again, and it's fucked shit up.

I'm still working on it, life's just not been working with me on it. I haven't made a lot of money in the past 3 years either.

And at this point selling the mustang would be fucking stupid, I'll never get a car that solid for even what it would bring if I sold it, not to mention I've only got about half that in it.

GS-ZX6-R

Actually i was doing what thr thread said and posted my latest purchase. Never specified to your integra. In that case it would have to be.. Low profile valve cover hardware. Cam gears soon..

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Noneed2Hate

Actually i was doing what thr thread said and posted my latest purchase. Never specified to your integra. In that case it would have to be.. Low profile valve cover hardware. Cam gears soon..

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Low profile valve cover hardware? so OEM?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I just recently got into rock climbing thanks to the bouldering wall at my university, and I am really into it. Im hoping when the weather gets better I wanna try Leavenworth, ( not sure if I spelled that right. ) I bought just the shoes at a local rock climbing store here in Portland.