O2 Sensor problem

dmemenza

Not trying to thread jack either, but I'm running into similar issues. I changed both my O2 sensors, primary and secondary. Glad to hear that the secondary does nothing other than tell you if the cat is faulty. What about the primary? It's also new. Could it be indicative of another issue or is it simply a defective primary o2? It's a ntk brand. I also noticed acceleration bogging about 30% of the time I'm driving. Any insight would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

- DM

runslikenew

up to you. I just use bosch on all my other cars. Not the integra.
Why not the integra. the one i have now is an apwi. I can always return the defective sensor which is only a year old down the line and say it was the recently purchased one. My car is old and I don't see myself keeping it more that a year. If it passes the emissions I don't have to worry about it for another 2 years and by then I can scrap it. Should i just bite the bullet and get a better one or take a chance and hope I get a non defective part.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
My tune doesnt use o2 sensor plus when i drive on track (which is 75% of the driving i do in my car) its in open loop which doesnt use the o2 sensor anyways.

runslikenew

I might just spend the dough ang go with NTK or Denso. Is one better than the other or are they pretty much the same.

runslikenew

So i replaced the APWI o2 sensor with a NTK one and my check engine light is still on. My mechanic could not reset it and says there's a misfire. The code reading is still the same, bank circuit 1 sensor 2. Could this mean I need to replace the plugs or could it be a bad wire with the connector. I'm starting to think my original o2 sensor was never the problem.