$2500 rebuilt engine?

94RS

No fucks given.
Rebuilt by who?
Take note who OP is.

Since nothing will come of it, and there will probably be another thread sometime soon about making an automatic fast, this is yet another thread to waste our time.

Noneed2Hate

Take note who OP is.

Since nothing will come of it, and there will probably be another thread sometime soon about making an automatic fast, this is yet another thread to waste our time.
@94RS, Sadly I decided to engage on this thread haha

He quoted you at $2500? looked like you are getting ripped off based on the price in his listing :p

Is he going to build your hondamatic racecar?

oscar112709

Banned
Rotating Assembly:
Disassembly
Clean and degrease (all components) / Inspection
Bore Cylinders to 81.5mm
Resurface Block Deck……………..………………………..(Machine)
$350.00
Press old pistons off rods / New ones on ……….(Machine)
$80.00
ITR Ceramic Coated Pistons - Nitrile gas coated Rings
$125.00
ACL Black Race Bearings / Thrust Washers
$140.00
Oil Pump
$70.00
Water Pump
$40.00
Conversion gasket set
$35.00
Cylinder Head
Cylinder Head Disassembly
Clean and degrease (all components )/ Inspection
Three Angle valve job
Install and Lap in valves
Resurface & Assemble…………………….………………..(Machine)
$350.00
Valve seals (Viton)
$33.00
ARP Head Stud Kit
$122.00
Cometic Head Gasket
$45.00
Valve cover - Grommets / Camseals (Gaskets)
$45.00
Timing Belt / Tensioner / Spring
$65.00
Total
$ 1500.00

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
He sounds like a fucktard, not giving someone who talks like that $2500. Plus I see zero machining equipment... scam.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Private shit, do whatever you want. I fucking hate people that ask for opinions when there mind is already made up. The guy either has a good reputation or you don't know shit about him, figure it out for yourself.

Noneed2Hate

He sounds like a f***tard, not giving someone who talks like that $2500. Plus I see zero machining equipment... scam.
^this 100%

Get it done by a legitimate shop if you want to go that far.

Trying to save money by going to a private party will only end poorly in the long run.

Private s***, do whatever you want. I f***ing hate people that ask for opinions when there mind is already made up. The guy either has a good reputation or you don't know s*** about him, figure it out for yourself.
You don't know Oscar very well, right 94RS? :p :rolf:

oscar112709

Banned
Private shit, do whatever you want. I fucking hate people that ask for opinions when there mind is already made up. The guy either has a good reputation or you don't know shit about him, figure it out for yourself.
My mind is not made up just yet going to check him out first Also my girl is a paralegal she will read his contract

94RS

No fucks given.

oscar112709

Banned

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't be mad at me because I haven't forgot that you're a total moron....$800 brakes, in the back, for a car worth 1k. :rolf: