Fuel Relay Fuse

wisconsinjdm

I"m doing a compression test right now but my fuse box inside my car doesn't say anywhere about the fuel relay? What fuse is it that i have to pull? Thanks guys

PogKai

B20VTEC
I think is on the engine bay.. it read EFI or fuel injection something like that.. remember that test is done with the throttle wide open!

GSROWNSU

yea i did it with him and idk but i can't find it anywhere does anyone know for sure what it is? We dont' wanna just pull random fuses that we think are it. EFI sounds right but i can't remember if i saw that on his fuse box or not. I don't get it i have 98 gsr and mine was in the interior fuse box and it actually said "fuel relay" but his doesn't......HELP!!!

PogKai

B20VTEC
you tryin not to get fuel into teh pistons? then disconnects the injectors clip.. easy!

GSROWNSU

i was thinking that too because if the injectors don't have power they're not gonna allow fuel in the combustion chamber reguardless if there is fuel pressure or not.

Baldy201

the problem with that is that you will build up pressure in your fuel system that may bot be able to be releaved by the return system. The fuel relay is under your dash NEXT to your fues box. If you dont have one get a Haynes or a Helms manual. Helms is the best cause it is what acura uses to find stuff about our cars. Haynes is ok not the greatest but it is cheaper than Helms.