The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Its up on mtn highway. Think its like r&r or some shit.
Damn y'all got the big ass decals. Tryna bang hard! Lol..

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Yea R&R wrecking on Mt. Highway right after Walmart and just pass the old Tacoma Truss co. F***ing Honda graveyard!! Lol

dlo253

Ya just go, and pick n pull has a DC and DA. Calling don't help Cuz they don't inventory parts. Just go look around.

dlo253

May 18th BBQ @ Sprinker Park

Alright guys, so the BBQ is gonna be May 18th, that is a Saturday. Finally!! :)
What time works for everybody? That is more directed toward those who work or have a long drive...
We will do whatever is most convenient for everybody.

Who's bringing what? I will make a list and put it on the OP, so we are all on the same page.

Non food items that will be needed: charcoal, lighter fluid, paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins, garbage bags. And something to clean out the BBQ with when we are done, and maybe a bottle of water to throw on it..
As for food, I'm thinkin burgers, sound good?

So let me know whos bringing what and I'll make the list. I'll cover the plates, napkins, and silverware.

Seattleteggy

Alright guys, so the BBQ is gonna be May 18th, that is a Saturday. Finally!! :)
What time works for everybody? That is more directed toward those who work or have a long drive...
We will do whatever is most convenient for everybody.

Who's bringing what? I will make a list and put it on the OP, so we are all on the same page.

Non food items that will be needed: charcoal, lighter fluid, paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins, garbage bags. And something to clean out the BBQ with when we are done, and maybe a bottle of water to throw on it..
As for food, I'm thinkin burgers, sound good?

So let me know whos bringing what and I'll make the list. I'll cover the plates, napkins, and silverware.
3:23AM works great:) jk anytime i think around noon

Seattleteggy

so i shattered my phone today...stupid iPhone. and the speaker fell out so i cant hear people. but it still kinda works with half the glass in

OEMTeggy

Ill bring garbage bags,chips and lighter fluid and anytime works for me,granite i have never been to this location but im good with directions so im good lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I can bring hotdogs and buns for them and the burgers, but can't afford the actual beef :( as for time, unknown as to yet being as my schedule might be changing, but when I know, you'll know. Where are we meeting golden gardens? I've never been there before so ill need directions. Also, I have a small propane grill and propane so we can use that if you'd rather, up to you all...

Ill bring garbage bags,chips and lighter fluid and anytime works for me,granite i have never been to this location but im good with directions so im good lol.
I believe you mean *granted* here lol

Last edited:

little wrench

just drive
I can bring hotdogs and buns for them and the burgers, but can't afford the actual beef :( as for time, unknown as to yet being as my schedule might be changing, but when I know, you'll know. Where are we meeting golden gardens? I've never been there before so ill need directions. Also, I have a small propane grill and propane so we can use that if you'd rather, up to you all...

I believe you mean *granted* here lol
I can bring the beef just let me know how many people are gonna show

dlo253

Skid wat the f*** are u talking about?! Hahaha. Spanaway park, not GG. We will probly do a GG when we get more consistent nice weather. They also have BBQs there already, Idk if they allow outside ones. Need to find time to call..
As for the burgers. The cheapest thing would probly just be to buy one of them boxes with premades, they are pretty cheap and come with like 20. So a box or two of those and some dogs should be more than enough.
This meet ima need everybody to give a for sure answer on showing up, so we know how much of everything we need.
Oh and they don't allow alcohol, but if you decide you want some just bring a non see thru container...
Another thing I thought of. Some years they charge to get in, for "parking"... not sure if they are, but bring a few bucks for that just in case.... I'll try to call them before hand..