The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

Then you must be drinking AND snorting some good cocaine or something because if I made 9K a week, there is no way my teg would be in the condition it's in.

dlo253

If I made 9k a week I would not be driving a fuckin honda from the 90s, thats for damn sure!
Thanks man, thats the only good atm. The rest of the situation is a bunch of bullshit... Trying to keep my head up tho.

SoundEfx

What's funny is that people say that, but everyone is different.
For instance, there are people making 5K a week ( AFTER TAX ) with some of the oldest cars you could own, and I'm not talking about classic cars.

I know someone who owns a beat up carolla and someone else who has a 91 camry. You'll never think that they are fuccin rich as fuc because they want to keep a low profile.

There are also some people who 'store' ALOT of cars. I mean like 15, 100% working cars and they can't see any of them being sold.

Yo, keep your head up pimp. When things get you down, remember that you have a crew to help you out.
You could also jump into you car and go carve some corners. That is what I do when I need to clear my head.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
just when I think of getting something completed on my car, maintenance gets in the way. Damn radiator and cash to fork out another one, when I don't have the funds to do both grrrr!!

Oh, and I need to fix this annoying bearing issue in my transmission. The most annoying thing is, it could be any bearing in the tranny, from throw out bearing to an inner shaft bearing. And I know its going to be rough if its the ISB, praying its the TOB. But even then, will I have the funds for that as well. Damn, maybe I will send in that tax refund sooner than I planned lol

SoundEfx

The more you drive it, the more it breaks.
But on the good side, you'll always have something to do on the car, therefore it can't get boring any time soon.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
There's a local real estate agent / lawyer.

He drives a 1988 Porsche 944 turbo s. Maintains it down to the tee and buys nothing but oem when possible.

That's his daily driver, you should see his weekend street race car.