The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Jeffaj20

Hell yeah, right on man. Haha for sure.
Much better after the drop. I remember when I first saw your car I was like damn he's monster truckin it! lol.
Jelly of the one pieces btw..
Thanks man.

Hahaha That's exactly what I was saying when I was stock. Now I feel normal!

And thanks, found them at NW Auto Recyclers here in Lake Stevens for $37! :twisted:

Last edited:

MyCd5Harms

Well Sunday is around the corner, my offer still stands if some of you guys wanna roll to chehalis we can kick it at my place and watch the game, depending on the amount of people down I could probably fire up the BBQ and throw on some elk meat ;) i got plenty of parking space we could wash cars and bullshit too...text me if your interested 3607911141

dlo253

Idk if I'm tryna go out to Chehalis this weekend haha..

Ah shit, no good. That happened to me once, I just re tapped it a little bigger.

BP0se

The drill I have at the moment isn't powerful enough. I'm using my girlfriend's grandmas garage. Limited on resources and options. Guess i'm going to leave my car here and grab my Drill in Seattle. Sucks because it's a 3.5hr drive. I wanted to drive it without the bolt, but deep down i know thats a bad idea.

dlo253

This. Though I do have to say, its a pretty s***ty experience f***ing something up on the head. Last time I did that I almost crapped my pants.

Sent from my toilet
Yeah, same here.. Haha.

Yeah man.. Better safe than sorry. The long drive is worth the added security of having proper hardware lol.

BP0se

There is a Walmart near us I used my girlfriends car and bought the best one they had. It still sucks. I'm in Chelan, WA and the closest Home Depot is an Hour away. FML i'm so aggravated lol