MyLittleTeg's build

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Bought this car for $900 needing an alternator. It was 100 percent stock. All the way down to the steelies and floormats

Have since put a valve cover, air intake, plugs, instrument cluster, and a ugly mustang spoiler (don't ask, it sounded good at the time lol) but here it is up to this point.

I'm planning on doing A LOT to this car, any ideas, feel free to post below. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Is that a mustang wing? o_O

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
It is a mustang gt wing. Lol but I'm getting a huge wing off a civic at a local salvage yard, about to put it on there and then detail and wax it. Possibly clean up the engine bay this afternoon and I'll post updated pics. This is my very first build (first car actually) so I'm a noob when it comes to tuners.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
It is a type r wing. I hate the metal frame wings. And sorry about my lack of terminology about it being a import, I'm new to the scene....

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lets see. $900 car. Vc +$50. Intake +$80. Plugs +$20? Cluster.. it comes stock with a cluster wtf. Mustang whale tail -$1500.

Looks like you owe me $450 for the car bro.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Anyone have any ideas on what I should do to it next? I'm short on a budget atm so I can't go all out on it