98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
A little history and long journey on how I got here. I been searching the local craigslist for over a yr. I couldn't decide if I wanted to import a RHD(R33), or get one that was already federally registered. Then I started looking at Honda coupes, EJs, EKs, DAs and 240s as I wanted to stick with RWD. But the price that the market has them at, was more than I liked to spend on S13s and S14s. I saw a few, but they only had a bill of sale, so I kept looking. I knew I wanted manual and I wasn't going give up. For some reason, the 98+ integras started getting my attention. But damn, rebuilt title, motor swap, RHD conversion was going for $4k-$6k without receipts of the swap. Most of them just had a bill of sell

Long story short, I found a 98 DC manual. Has 147k original miles with no major accidents and clean title. Did a carfax and that sold me. Im the 6th owner to own this black beauty. This was a needle in a haystack and couldn't pass it up. So, here I am at CI to start fresh.

Pics on post #2

Engine
Stock B18c1
AC and CC delete
AEM SRT intake
CompetitionUSA headers
Mishimoto Perf rad and slim fan
Samco upper/lower hoses

Interior
White and Blue LEDs
Personal Neo Eagle wheel
WorksBell QR
JDM arm rest delete
JDM e-brake lever

Exterior
Spoiler and rear wiper delete
Custom taillight mod

Suspension
Apexi N1 EVx adj. coilovers w/dampers

Wheels/Tires
LS Mesh/Yokohama

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
This willl be my timeline of everything I do

1/2014 When I got her

2/2014 My baby covered in snow

3/2014 Replaced corner lens

4/2014 Installed LEDs
Cool White LEDs

Blue LEDs

4/2014 Taillight mod(in my sig)

Brakes on

4/2014 Personal Neo Eagle Wheel and WorksBell QR

8/2014 Mishimoto Performance Radiator, Slim Fan and Samco Hoses

9/2014 Spoiler Delete

10/2014 JDM Arm Rest Delete and E-Brake

Last edited:

Evul9

Welcome to CI! Looks like a nice find!

Oh, didn't realize you have been on here for some time lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I still say get a clay bar and make that paint extra shiny :thumbup:
That will have to wait till summer, as its snowing here :(
It definitely needs some TLC on the paint. Its been neglected for far to long.

Welcome to CI! Looks like a nice find!

Oh, didn't realize you have been on here for some time lol
Thanks. I am a post whore troll :retard:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Why did you make a second thread with the same exact words/pictures? :lol:
Cus no one would move it. So I copied and pasted it to where I wanted it. Also, that thread has a title, "delete thread please". And the first post has a link to this thread. Phew, that was a lot to say :roll:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
After playing with the Dampener. I finally found a manageable setting. But the rear still needs to be stiffer, as it bounces around on rough roads. Its much better than it was tho

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Pretty. You're lucky you found a black on black dc2. That's what I wanted, but I settled for white since the deal was.pretty damn good.

You ever hook up with Dlo and get that alarm figured out? I would definitely advise it, being as my LS was just stolen, and recovered the next day with no motor or tranny...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Pretty. You're lucky you found a black on black dc2. That's what I wanted, but I settled for white since the deal was.pretty damn good.

You ever hook up with Dlo and get that alarm figured out? I would definitely advise it, being as my LS was just stolen, and recovered the next day with no motor or tranny...
I paid more than I shouldve, but it was worth it in the end.

I did get the alarm installed through Dlo's hook up.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Right now, there are a few things that I need to fix.

First: Wiper isnt working properly. It doesnt stop where it supposed to when it goes up and down. It hits the driver side molding when up, and bangs against the passenger wiper arm when it goes down. Could it be the motor? If so, where can I find a replacement that isnt a junk yard?

Second: The driver window is acting up. At first, it only cracks the window, then I roll it up. It then hesitates as it slowly rolls down, but then again, I roll it up. By the 3rd time, I can get it to roll down without any issues. What could the problem be?
Im thinking, my passenger window might have the same issue. I dont roll that down, so it might not. Who knows

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
The wipers could be the motor. I have my LS shell, so I could grab the motor off of it and sell it to you. Pm me

dlo253

Take out your window switch, clean the contacts, and apply some dielectric grease. I have a similar issue. Havent dug into it yet but that's probly where I am gonna start. I swapped out the switch and it fixed it for a while but now it does it again. Most likely the motor is on its way out.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Im torn between blue or red accent colors. any suggestions?

I didn't realize there was a wire under the driver seat. It looks like it connects to the seat belt clip? :???:

Last edited: