Integra GSR 220k how much would you pay for it?

cpeehler7

Banned
$3000 sounds better, that's what I paid for mine. Granted I had 70,000 less miles on my car. It's a little high on price.

@ Justin, I don't think he has the means to replace an engine lol. I could be wrong though.

96LSteg

Jemel
Im with justin...spend that 3k on a GSR swap or that H2B he posted and keep you car...3k can get you everything you need for a swap (motor, trans, ecu, and harness) depending on where you get it from.

I know a guy here in North Carolina selling a full USDM GSR swap for 2500 and that for EVERYTHING!

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Ok well my car is not manual so no gsr swap. I need a stick so tomorrow im going to check out the car. Hopefully he is willing to sell it for 3000.

96LSteg

Jemel
Ok well my car is not manual so no gsr swap. I need a stick so tomorrow im going to check out the car. Hopefully he is willing to sell it for 3000.
bro if you got money to consider a 4k car you can afford a manual conversion + a swap :what:

Brett1414

Mehhh....my car isnt the greatest.....im looking for a new one. Preferably one were i wont have to convert or swap...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea but it looks like it was taken care of really well. And it's all STOCK!!! For $3000 I'd say it's a good deal.

Brett1414

That's an awesome deal, unmolested GSR in great shape is a rare bird. If you do buy it, don't f*** it up.
By f*** it up do you mean giant drag wings, mulit colored seats with chrome tail light, and a CAI? lol
no I plan on building up a car for daily driving and track use at like Summit Point Raceway! :D

j13

Keep It Clean
get the gsr. throw 3000 at him and watxh it take it. just check for clean title, rust and engine smoking..