The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh yeah it is. Soon enough, maybe after HT we can do that drive that I set up a couple months back up here. Nice country drive, you guys could actually see nature :) lol

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I'm looking forward to the meet tomorrow. I do need a little help with where I'm going though. Lol. I'm never north of base so I haven't been there. What am I map questing that will get me closest. Lol. That way when I'm close I can just text boosted for help!!

dlo253

I googled Owens beach and apparently the address is 5400 N Pearl St Ruston, WA 98407
But that's looking like the entrance to Point Defiance. But I'm sure he can help you from there if you can't find it.

EDIT: Throw this on Google Maps to get a better idea.... Point Defiance Park, Owen Beach Road, Tacoma, WA

dlo253

Jeff, you might wanna bring sumthn to wipe down them fresh white wheels when we get there. So they ain't brown in the pics.Bitch ass weather! But i figure we can chill under the covered area. And I doubt we have to worry about it being crowded so can hopefully park in the spots in front of the water for some cool pics.
I'm assuming everybody has an idea of where to go? If u need to PM me with a question or phone number feel free. I'll keep tabs on here.

96GSRteg

Tyler
does anybody care to post the exact long/lat of where we will meet? it looks like theres a lot of small parking areas around there.

dlo253

I'm not sure what they are, I'm anti-gps lol. I haven't been there a while or I'd post directions. I know you go in the main entrance, take that all the way back then it turns off to the left. The part i don't remember is if its the first or second area. I'm not much help on this one lol. That's why we planned in advanced haha.

96GSRteg

Tyler
ahh ok awesome. for some reason when i looked it up it went to some random parking lot closer to the zoo. thanks!